This course is someone who is both technical and creative and wants to learn skills that will continue to be in demand in the future. By studying computer programming you will gain a strong foundational from which you may choose to enter the world of programming. This course will teach you how to use Java and C-sharp, two of the most popular programming languages in the industry. It will also teach you to create a User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) as well as creating intuitive user interfaces and experiences. Another important course component you will learn is diagnosing and debugging a site for flaws and errors as well as comprehending and applying the principals of object-oriented programming.
- Certificate IV in Programming (Duration 50 academic weeks)
Through this Certificate, you will learn all the foundational knowledge there is to enter the world of programming and the ability to implement your knowledge within you own projects/business.
Higher Education Opportunities
- Diploma of Website Development
- Diploma of Software Development
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Programming Technology
- Junior Programmer
- Building a basic programme
- Creating and managing a User Interface and User Experience
- Web programmer
- Web Administrator
What will you learn?
Courses are designed as 75% face to face and 25% online
- Understanding the need of, and implementing, copyright, ethics and privacy in an ICT environment
- How to apply introductory object-oriented language skills and apply skills in object-oriented design
- How to develop data-driven applications and the testing of these applications
- How to apply introductory programming skills in another language
- Supporting small scale ICT projects, determining project specifications and securing client agreements.